CLES – Lebanese Center for Special Education – provides individualized professional assistance to children between the ages of 3 and 12, facing specific learning disabilities.
To ensure that the child’s learning difficulties are not related to:
- Below average intelligence level.
- Acute behavioral issues and personality disorders.
- Neurological problems.
- Auditory and vision problems.
Yet the child suffers from:
- A speciﬁc learning disability such as: dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysorthographia, dysphasia, etc.
- Other related learning difficulties such as: speech disorders, visual perception, auditory perception, kinesthetic, psychomotor and/or emotional ill-adaptation.
All CLES centers are staffed with a team of specialists in psychology, speech therapy, and psychomotor therapy. The specialists work individually with each child to ensure integration into the normal academic programs. The CLES team works on the diagnosis and treatment of each individual child and coordinates through weekly meetings to discuss and plan the course of action for each case.